Friday, May 4, 2007

BRAVING THE JUNGLE

The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.

He makes me lie down
in green pastures,
he leads me
beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths
of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love
will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in
the house of the LORD

forever.





ANG MGA BUTO NI JONG-JONG BADILLA. I call them Tribo Bolo-Bolo. I don't know why. I just find it cute. Super bagay sa ila. Kay daw isa sila ka Tribe. We were neighbors for three months. A bunch of little rascals. Cute devils. You don't want to know how many times I had to breath in and out so as not to lose my temper. Was even close to collapsing. But those three months was a call for me to love, and I am happy I heeded that call. It wasn't so difficult with the support of my three other lovely, super adorable, undeniably sexy (amon ni site, so wala kamo mahimo.bwahahahaha) sisters. What's difficult is the saying goodbye. Now they're in Manila. And everyday I hear their yelling, laughter, cries, their sweet little voices when they want something from you.

They will be safe. They will be okay. They will grow up to be good, level-headed, smart people. That's what Gabriel and I pray for, every night, long since they became our neighbors.

2 comments:

burache said...

thubo2 man ni man... huuuu idlaw nalang ko ila kay.huhuhuuh

Genevive said...

hibi ko isa ka galloon =(